Perpetual Lovely is on facebook!

Perpetual Lovely is on facebook! Check out www.facebook.com/PerpetualLovely

Friday, April 20, 2012

Life is good

How can one heart take so much??


On Wednesday, we found out that one of our best friends is pregnant with a baby girl. We are so thrilled! Only being 5 days apart makes this icing on the most enormous happy cake.





Wednesday, we also finally received our furniture-after ordering it six weeks ago mind you.  Aside from an error-we received two love seats and one recliner instead of one love seat, one sofa and one recliner- I am sooo happy that we at least have the love seat. Between the two cushions on it is a console with two cup holders-perfect for two bottles-and each seat not only reclines, but rocks when in non-recline position! Matt and I can be rocking our twins at our own pace, side by side! Another awesome thing is that all of the seats in all of the furniture that we purchased have power recliners, so if I am reclined with a sleeping baby, coming out of the reclined position is as easy as pressing a button! So cool!!  I'll post pictures once we have our complete set.

Tomorrow Matt leaves for Costa Rica for 9 days for a bachelor party, surf trip style. The thought of him being gone has made me go from excited for him, to excited for me and some alone/girl time, to last night being in tears.  He is the best man in his best friend Chris's wedding. The two of them have gone before-last time it was for 3 weeks.

Matt and Chris-Costa Rica 2006
This time, Matt and Chris are bringing along their fathers and 4 more friends along for the fun. Regardless of having a little separation anxiety, I know they're going to have a great time and I'm really happy for them.

I'm not sure if it was the crazy weather we had today....


...but these babies have been kicking up a storm! :) Today, for only the second time ever, I saw Baby B's kick! I loved it! 

There are so many things that need to be done for the babies! On Monday, we finally finished our registry.  Registering is not as easy and fun as one would think... It takes a lot of time and research to find the best in value and rating. Overall, I'm pretty pleased with everything we chose.  We registered at this awesome site called MyRegistry that another twin-mommy-to-be recommended.  It's kind of like a Pinterest registry-you add a button to your favorites bar and then as you look at things you like online, you just click your button and it adds it to your registry! We have registered for items from Pottery Barn Kids, JC Penny, Amazon, etc., and they are all found on our MyRegistry list! Before we started our MyRegistry list, we went to Babies R Us and registered for a few things-which we were able to sync with our MyRegistry list on their site! If you'd like to see some of the things we picked out, and the MyRegistry set up, you can check out ours: here The Babies R Us link is at the bottom of the page.

On Sunday, my MIL is going to help me do some decorating along the tops of our kitchen cabinets and a book shelf we have by the fireplace! We thought it would be best if I get this done while my sweet husband is gone (muah ha ha ha....). I can't wait to see how it's going to turn out-we picked out some really pretty things at Hobby Lobby a couple days ago. Sunday night my mom is going to stay with me so that she can go with me to my next ultrasound appt! I don't think my mom has ever seen an ultrasound in real life-it should be lots of fun! Plus, since this is the first ever appt that Matt is missing, she is going to record it for him!

Ok, so I nearly missed my "weekly post deadline" that I set for myself, but I did it!

Winning, -Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment