Perpetual Lovely is on facebook!

Perpetual Lovely is on facebook! Check out www.facebook.com/PerpetualLovely

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Baby Waves

Monday we got to have our 13 week sonogram! I just truly cannot put into words how much it means to me to be able to see our babies...they are amazing! They just keep growing!!

Baby A, our sweet baby A, that hasn't gotten to have the best pictures yet, thrilled us with a picture of his or her hand! It was amazing!!


Baby A @ 13 wks-look at the baby hand!

Watching Baby A move that little hand at the end of this video was wonderful.

Click where it says "youtube" on the bottom of the video-then go full screen.

Baby B, our photogenic little mover-did what that sweet baby does best; showed us cute baby moves!


Click where it says "youtube" on the bottom of the video-then go full screen.


After our sonogram appointment, we went to see Dr. Wilder.  We hadn't gotten to hear their heartbeats in our sonogram appointment and were so happy when he pulled out his little doppler thing-a-ma-jig.  I think you can tell by my face that I was happy with what I heard...



Our next appointment is two weeks from Monday.  At that appointment we will be scheduling the big sonogram appointment where we are able (hopefully!) to tell their genders!  We are so very excitedly looking forward to this!!

Now that I am 13 weeks, I am officially in my second trimester! (I just realized that my last 3 sentences ended in exclamation points-but this is exciting stuff. (!!!!) ) There is a lot of relief that comes with the second trimester, however, I don't think I'll ever really stop worrying about the safety and health of my babies.  I'm doing everything I can to have the most healthy pregnancy-I'll share what I've been doing in next weeks post!

Baby wave goodbye for now, -Natalie

2 comments:

  1. It IS a wonderful thing, to be able to carry such a precious freight of babies!
    Somehow i wanted to share these bible verse with you:
    Isaiah 65:
    23 They shall not labor in vain, nor bring forth for calamity; for they are the seed of the blessed of Jehovah, and their offspring with them.

    ánd:

    Jeremiah 32:27
    27 Behold, I am Jehovah, the God of all flesh: is there anything too hard for me?

    The last one is the bible verse our daughter gets to carry with her, her entire life. It came to me in a lecture short after we found out we were expecting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing! I hope you and your family are very well!

    ReplyDelete