Perpetual Lovely is on facebook!

Perpetual Lovely is on facebook! Check out www.facebook.com/PerpetualLovely

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Forgotten details

As I have been reading through some of my new-old and old-new posts...you know, the current ones and the flashbacks...it occurred to me that there have been a couple things that I have left out. Some really cool things.

Remember my Curiouser and curiouser post and how my mother had predicted that cd's 13-16 were days that she "just had a feeling" about?  Back then I had written how crazy it was to think that I possibly could ovulate 10 days sooner than I normally do.  Well, it was that cd 13 that our babies were conceived on. Unbelievable, huh? I remember when we told my family, my mom, all Christmas day, was going on and on how she had done it! Haha...  Apparently, it doesn't suck if your mom being right leads to your dream becoming true.  ..and next time my mom gets a feeling about something, I should put money on it.

I also wanted to share my fertility friend chart. My amazing, I'm flipping pregnant chart:


Where the red lines cross is where I o'd on cd 13, December 12th.  Then you can see my first positive pregnancy test, bfp, on 11 dpo (days past ovulation).  My chart was so different! Instead of having an implantation dip, which is common among many pregnancy charts, I had a HUGE spike on 7 dpo.  Where the line turns green at the blue dots, is where my positive test started.  Pretty neat stuff, right?  It certainly is to me! :)

As soon as I found out I was pregnant, my love for diet coke was out the door....I guess not quite the love for it, but I knew I was going to stop drinking it.  I also ceased all coffee and tea drinking.  A couple of weeks ago, I started drinking sweet tea occasionally, but that is as far as I'm going with caffeine.  I do have my moments where I smell the rich aroma of coffee at work and my mouth begins to salivate, or I get Chik-fil-a and know it would taste so good to have a nice, icy, diet coke to wash it down.  Ultimately though, I just don't need them-and I know my babies don't either.  My mentality on it is that now is the best time to be as selfless as I can be and put my growing babies first.

Today, I am 14 weeks and two days pregnant! Yay!!! I can't believe it has already been three weeks since I shared my news with everyone! I love it!!  The babies are now the size of a naval orange each...



...or about 4.5 inches each according to my What to Expect app.  I wonder when I'll start to really be able to feel them?


Orange you glad I shared? :) -Natalie

2 comments:

  1. I really am glad you shared those oranges. Also the chart. I have never charted when i got pregnant with my daughter, and i did do the charts to get info about my cycle but now it's to stressful because it reminds me about NOT getting pregnant. But you really have an awesome Mom, can you share her? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Haha..My mom is one of those "everyone kind of moms". We don't mind sharing her too much...in fact, somedays we could give her away-just kidding Mom. ;)

    ReplyDelete